This report is suitable for individuals who would like to apply for a nursing license with the state nursing boards or become a nurse. Such as, LVN/LPN and RN.
*Nursing evaluation is dedicated to the state nursing boards, and additional copies may not be available to be requested for any other purposes.
*Initially, when your evaluation is completed, the only official evaluation report will be sent to the board and your unofficial copy will be available in your ERES account.
List of State Nursing Boards that we often work with
*If you don’t find the board you would like to apply below, we suggest verifying with the board before submitting your application.
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Alabama Board of Nursing
- Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians (California)
- Colorado State Nursing Board
- Florida Board of nursing
- Illinois Board of Nursing
- North Dakota Board of Nursing
- Northern Mariana Islands Board of Nursing
- Nebraska Board of Nursing
- New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Texas Board of Nursing
- Washington Board of Nursing
General Required Documentation
*You must submit a nursing application (Form 100) to ERES and obtain a reference# before sending us any documents. We are not responsible for any documents arrive without a reference#.
*Your Form 101 and Form 102 (if you never obtained any foreign nursing license, then you don’t have to worry about Form 102) will be generated automatically once you complete a nursing application online.
*All original documents must be sent from your school with its Form 101.
*If you obtained a foreign nursing license, then verification must be sent from the license issued authority with its Form 102.
*Our evaluation report may appear differently due to requirement from each state nursing board.
- Original Degree Certificate / Diploma or Proof of Graduation / Degree
- Original Transcript or Marksheet in Native Language
- Official English Translation of the Degree Certificate / Diploma and Transcripts or Marksheet if the language of instruction was not English
- Course Description (in English) for all the courses in your professional nursing education
ERES requires a precise, accurate, word by word translation for each document submitted in a language other than English.
List of acceptable translations:
- Translation from an ATA member
- School-issued official Translation
- Translation from a professional translator or translation agency
It includes the institution(s) attended, dates of attendance credential(s) earned, and US equivalence(s). It also lists theoretical and practical / clinical hours for courses.
Fee: Starts from $480
*Translated info will be put into evaluations only; NOT separately translate
List of language ERES can Translate:
Course List translation
|Courses||0-60||61-70||71-80||81-110||111-150||150 and above|
Diploma / Certificate or Proof Letter Translation
*General Turnaround time without rush service is 7-8 weeks.
R15 (15-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 15 or 16 business days after receipt of complete application, documents and payment.
Fee: additional $120
R10 (10-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 10 or 11 business days after receipt of complete application, documents and payment.
Fee: additional $180
What does CES stand for in nursing?
For how long is the CES report valid?
How to get the CES nursing report?