This report is suitable for admission to an educational institution. If you have finished high school diploma or above already and are looking for continue higher education, this will be your choice.
List of CPA Boards that we work with
*If you don’t find the board you would like to apply below, we suggest verifying with the board before submitting your application.
- California Board of Accountancy
- Connecticut State Board of Accountancy
- Colorado Board of Accountancy
- Guam Board of Accountancy
- Kentucky Board of Accountancy
- Michigan Board of Accountancy
- Nebraska Board of Accountancy
- Ohio Board of Accountancy
- South Dakota Board of Accountancy
- Utah Board of Accountancy
- Vermont Board of Accountancy
General Required Documentation
*You must submit an application and obtain a reference# before sending ERES any documents. We are not responsible for any documents that arrive without a reference#.
1. For CPA evaluation, original documents (diploma and transcripts) must be sealed in a closed envelope stamped by the school.
2. These original documents may be certified true copies of the originals.
3. The sealed envelope may be sent from the institution to us directly by mail or submit by the applicant.
- Original Degree Certificate / Diploma
- Original Transcript or Marksheet in Native Language
- Scanned copy of Thesis/Dissertation (for PhD programs only)
- Official English Translation of the Degree Certificate / Diploma and Transcripts or Marksheet if the language of instruction was not English
ERES requires a precise, accurate, word by word translation for each document submitted in a language other than English.
List of acceptable translations:
- Translation from an ATA member
- School-issued official Translation
- Translation from a professional translator or translation agency
Course by Course Evaluation
Includes the institution(s) attended, dates of attendance, credential(s) earned, and US equivalence(s). It also lists all courses including grade, semester units, course level in US standard units and grades, and identifies Accounting and Business-related courses.
Fee: Starts from $360
*Translated info will be put into evaluations only; NOT separately translate
List of language ERES can Translate:
Course List translation
|Courses||0-60||61-70||71-80||81-110||111-150||150 and above|
Diploma / Certificate or Proof Letter Translation
Overall Grade Point Average
Available upon request with Course by Course Evaluation for an additional $50.
*General Turnaround time without rush service is 5-7 weeks.
R15 (15-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 15 or 16 business days after receipt of complete application, documents and payment.
Fee: additional $85
R10 (10-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 10 or 11 business days after receipt of complete application, documents and payment.
Fee: additional $120
R5 (5-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 5 or 6 business days after receipt of complete application, documents and payment.
Fee: additional $180
R1 (1-Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in 1 business day after receipt of complete application, documents and payment. (Call for availability)
Fee: additional $290
R0 (Same Day Rush Service)
Ready for pick-up or mailing in same business day (before 3:00pm) after receipt of complete application, documents and payment. (Call for availability)
Fee: additional $350
The initial evaluation only includes one official evaluation copy in a sealed envelope. Each additional official sealed copy is $25 with the initial evaluation.
All ERES mailing services require signature and include tracking number.
|M1 (Domestic USPS Priority)||$25 per address|
|M2 (Domestic USPS Express)||$40 per address|
|I (International USPS, UPS or FedEx)||Fee Varies|
|Digital Delivery||$20 per address|
Can non-US citizens take the CPA exam?
What is CPA evaluation?
Is credential evaluation necessary for CPA?